It is not only piracy that threatens global shipping, unprotected IT infrastructure also poses a danger. The coordination of shipping traffic and the transport of goods worldwide runs via the internet. Control systems and maintenance functions in offshore facilities, such as wind farms and drilling platforms, are regulated and updated via data lines. The communication of crews on duty and in private is also handled via the internet. This also makes this economically important network vulnerable to cyber criminals.
We have the right IT security solutions for your applications:
- Actively protect your IT network within your ships and branches from viruses, spam and much more with a UTM firewall. We offer various devices for small to large numbers of users - also with WLAN.
- When working on the move, Securepoint Mobile Device Management secures your mobile devices. Through encrypted connections, antivirus and filters, your smartphone, tablet and your data are protected from cyber criminals.
- We support you with DSGVO-compliant archiving of your emails. Tamper-proof and equipped with a search engine, you can find any email you thought was lost.
- In addition to hardware and software, your employees are the last resort for IT security. We call this the 'human firewall'. With the training 'Awareness PLUS' you create a sustainable security culture.
The most important points on IT security for shipping and offshore
- Simple, secure networking of any number of ships and fleets.
- Simple integration into the existing IT infrastructure on board seagoing vessels.
- Central risk management and monitoring of ship fleets of any size.
- Air Time Provider independent - connection to VSAT, FBB, IOP, UMTS or other onboard communication providers.
- Secure connectivity through machine learning, swarm intelligence, data mining and powerful protocols.
- Secure onboard browsing and protection against hackers and attacks on your shipboard IT network.
- VPN-enabled UTM gateways, multipath routing, load balancing and captive portal with dynamic login pages.
The basis of network security
- High-end content filter
- Double virus filter
- Anti-spam functions
The antivirus for businesses
- High-performance scan engine
- Fast and unobtrusive
- Central management
MDM and firewall to Go
- Security for smartphone and tablet
- Full mobile device management
- Encrypted connections
With Unified Mail Archive
- Intuitive search engine
- DSGVO and GoBD ready
With Unified Backup
- The last protection against ransomware
- Reliable, fast, up-to-date
- Server in Germany
As a German IT manufacturer, Securepoint is at your side and supports you in implementing concrete measures to improve IT security.
We are at your disposal with a direct contact person, optimal service and excellent technical support. The TeleTrusT trust mark "IT Security made in Germany" guarantees that our self-developed solutions are free of technical backdoors and implement the highest legal data protection standards.
By using our solutions you ensure integrity, confidentiality and availability. As a partner and manufacturer, we support you with our comprehensive "Unified Security" concept.