KBV-compliant IT security in the health sector
Electronic patient files (ePA), e-prescription, KIM: For the digital exchange and processing of sensitive data in the healthcare sector, the legislator demands the highest IT security. Securepoint enables the KBV-compliant protection of your institution with IT security solutions - Made in Germany.
one of the most successful providers of IT security in the health sector. Our experts and partners know the requirements of the KBV. They have the right solutions for facilities of all sizes and are available to advise you at any time.
In our free summary of the KBV guideline, you will find concrete measures for implementation.
We have the right IT security solutions for your applications:
- You can actively protect your IT network within your practice from viruses, spam and much more with a UTM firewall. We offer various devices for small to large numbers of users - also with WLAN.
- For home visits and working outside your practice, Securepoint Mobile Device Management secures your mobile devices. Through encrypted connections, antivirus and filters, your smartphone, tablet and your data are protected from cyber criminals.
- We support you with DSGVO-compliant archiving of your emails. Tamper-proof and equipped with a search engine, you can find any email you thought was lost.
- In addition to hardware and software, your employees are the last resort for IT security. We call this the 'human firewall'. With the training 'Awareness PLUS' you create a sustainable security culture.
The guidelines according to § 75b SGB V are mandatory for all medical practices. They will be extended to other actors in the health care system in the future.
The National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (KBV) published a comprehensive set of rules for the secure handling of patient data. In our free summary of the KBV guideline (PDF, German) you will find specific measures for implementation.
The goal of cybercriminals is to steal or encrypt data. Stolen data is sold and encrypted data is released for a ransom.
No matter what goal the criminals pursue, the economic and image damage is massive. The loss of data or business interruption as well as legal consequences increase the pressure.
"IT security: Examples and tips for dealing with cybercrime" (KBV Praxisnachrichten - Practice News)
"T security: What dentists must now prepare for" (Quintessence Publishing Germany)
The basis of network security
- High-end content filter
- Double virus filter
- Anti-spam functions
The antivirus for businesses
- High-performance scan engine
- Fast and unobtrusive
- Central management
MDM and firewall to Go
- Security for smartphone and tablet
- Full mobile device management
- Encrypted connections
With Unified Mail Archive
- Intuitive search engine
- DSGVO and GoBD ready
With Unified Backup
- The last protection against ransomware
- Reliable, fast, up-to-date
- Server in Germany
As a German IT manufacturer, Securepoint is at your side and supports you in implementing concrete measures to improve IT security.
We are at your disposal with a direct contact person, optimal service and excellent technical support. The TeleTrusT trust mark "IT Security made in Germany" guarantees that our self-developed solutions are free of technical backdoors and implement the highest legal data protection standards.
By using our solutions you ensure integrity, confidentiality and availability. As a partner and manufacturer, we support you with our comprehensive "Unified Security" concept.