Retail and stores
Improvements to processes via mobile sales and payment solutions for vendors and employees give sales staff mobility and access to all business applications. It is prerequisite to offer customers added value, giving potential competitive advantage and at the same time ensuring protection against all threats from the Internet. Securepoint solutions provide all users with secure access to the Internet in accordance with the legal requirements.
Public hot spots in buildings that provide better and quicker services are very much in demand. Securepoint solutions allow you to dial in from business rooms, offices and public areas via WLAN or LAN securely and without configuration using notebooks, PCs, mobile phones, iPads etc. to gain secure access to the Internet, to data, voice/video applications and business processes.
You have these requirements
Internet access packages and legal requirements are subject to rapid change, just like the requirements for your company:
- There is a trend towards Internet access in business rooms, offices and public areas.
- Legal obligations: As a service provider, you are required to store communication data for between 6 and 24 months (Directive 24/2006/EC). You are responsible if suppliers and employees commit copyright infringements (downloading music data etc.) or other violations of law through their Internet usage. However, if you simply prove using Securepoint systems that you were not responsible for this, then you are exempt from liability.
- Shared infrastructures for the implementation of communication services where WLAN and conventional networks complement each other and enable suppliers and employees to dial in from various locations (business rooms, offices, public areas).
- Availability of additional services, combined with PMS software and password notification via text message
- Simple or automatic Internet access provided to all users without additional effort on the part of your employees or technical support required
- Configuration-free access without technical intervention in your employees’ or customers’ mobile phones or notebooks ensures that customer expectations are met. Compliance with the anti-terrorism legislation from 2006
- and other legal requirements as well as logging communication data for verification: ”Who did what!"
- Managing Wi-Fi or wire-connected access for free or subject to a charge, depending on selection
- Web and additional services. telephony and TV / video as on-demand services are supported.
- Protection against annoying SPAM so as to not waste working time
- Restrict employee access to the Internet and specify which web accesses or files from the Internet are permitted
- Integrated protection against unauthorised access to sensitive data (such as online banking, passwords, hacking...).
- Virus scanning of emails, file attachments (including packed) and all web accesses for viruses, trojans etc.
- Protection against hackers and attacks on your network to keep your data secure at all times.
- Automatic updates enable automated security updates in real-time.
- Simple, secure networking of any number of locations for subsidiaries and branch offices.
- Simple integration into your existing IT infrastructure and utilisation, such as e.g WLANs, LAN, active directory etc.
- Central management for thousands of Securepoint products with warnings issued when failures occur; monitoring is integrated into your central IT backup concept.
- Implementation in virtual environments and for clouds.
- High availability, clustering, multipath routing, load balancing and QoS of Securepoint solutions are also included.
Simple and user-friendly
The Securepoint concept for creating user accounts and user authentication allows customers and employees to be included in the network without complications and without additional effort or technical expertise required on the part of staff or users.
Setting up is easy and involves:
providing a password
- defining access rights (Internet, printer)
- defining connection conditions (e.g. fixed time per day, credit for a week etc.)
- providing a ticket with all of the information required for dial-up
- allowing users to register themselves via the Internet and sending a password by text message to their mobile phones immediately
- revoking user rights automatically
All of this can be carried out by individuals without any network expertise.
Configuration-free access and excellent support for customers
Securepoint solutions enable customers, suppliers and employees to dial in using PCs, notebooks, mobile phones, iPads etc. to permitted areas and thus benefit from the configuration-free access. Access is straightforward for all users and does not require any technical support. The result is increased customer satisfaction without any additional costs.
You decide what is to be offered.
The Securepoint solutions allow you to decide whether access is to be free of charge or subject to a charge, depending on where the connection is established.
- fee-based access and authentication by text message in the public areas, business rooms
- free of charge access and authentication via password in the offices
Securepoint access and IT security solutions