With Mobile Security incl. Mobile Device Management you protect all your devices - comprehensively! Securepoint Mobile Security is an important component in our Unified Security concept.
When a mobile device leaves the secure company WLAN, it establishes an encrypted connection to georedundant cloud firewalls and is protected in insecure/open WLANs.
Mobile Security prevents access to dangerous websites and malicious code. Devices are thus protected against viruses, Trojans and malware at all times.
The content filter analyses even SSL-encrypted traffic. The high quality and complex analysis options make it unbeatable in the German-speaking world.
The cloud solution is ready to use immediately and can be activated in a few minutes. The enrollment process for individual devices is deliberately kept simple and intuitive.
Securepoint Mobile Security
As soon as a mobile device leaves the secure company WLAN, the entire data traffic is encrypted (VPN) and redirected to highly available Securepoint NextGen Cloud Firewall clusters. This ensures that communication and surfing remain secure even in open and insecure WLANs. The port filter rules implement the guidelines that apply to a company's mobile end devices. In addition, the integrated web security prevents access to dangerous websites, malicious code, etc. even in the data stream, regardless of the device.
Securepoint Mobile Security - Device Protection thus offers real security also for Android and iOS devices.
More and more smartphones, tablets and notebooks are being used as mobile workstations. Normally, this overrides all protection mechanisms of a secured network (UTM firewall, network virus scanner, etc.) as well as corporate policies. If an employee leaves the company network with mobile devices, the company loses complete control over the devices in the worst case. To meet this rapid change in the business world towards mobilization, we have developed Securepoint Mobile Security. For this purpose we connect our Securepoint NextGen Firewall from the cloud with a Mobile Device Management (MDM).
This combination gives IT managers of SMEs back extensive control over the mobile devices in use.
- All functions of the Mobile Device Management
- Provider-independent, secure Internet traffic - even in public and free WLANs
- Control over websites (+SSL) and services (web security)
- Zero hour protection – malware (incl. cryptotrojan), drive-by-downloads, phishing and advanced persistent threats
- Access points georedundant and guaranteed in Germany
- Device independent protection (TCP/IP)
- Protects smartphones, tablets and notebooks
- True protection for iOS and Android devices
- SME optimized security solution
- Evaluation and reporting incl. pseudonymisation (EU DS-GVO compliant)
- Extremely fast commissioning
- Unbeatable price / performance ratio
„Kleine und mittlere Unternehmen wurden bisher von der Sicherheitsindustrie beim Schutz mobiler Endgeräte alleingelassen. Verfügbare Lösungen waren zu komplex, zu teuer, aufwendig im Betrieb oder haben keinen ausreichenden Schutz geboten. Dies ändert sich mit Securepoint Mobile Security grundlegend.“
Eric Kaiser Produktmanager