Position: Senior Key Account Manager B-to-B Germany (m/f)
We are looking for a (Senior) Key Account Manager to strengthen our sales team in the Baden-Württemberg/Switzerland region.
- Your primary task is to support existing distributors and resellers
- You identify the current demand of the customers
- You create account plans and sales programmes together with sales management
- You constantly update your knowledge on our entire range of products and services
- You participate in marketing and sales campaigns as well as trade fairs and conferences
What we expect:
You have completed your professional training or hold a comparable educational qualification. You also possess the following attributes:
- Ideally, you have a strong background in channel distribution at an IT security WLAN/access point or storage manufacturer
- You have at least two years’ relevant professional experience in the IT sector
- You have a complete marketing focus
- You are characterised by excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You have a serious and professional approach and possess negotiation skills with the necessary tact
- Your conceptual strength makes you stand out from the crowd and you can successfully implement concepts that have been developed
- Your independent method of working and simultaneous ability to work as a team player set you apart
- You possess above-average commitment and are willing to travel
- When collaborating with our team and partners, you are personal, capable, passionate and service-oriented
What we offer you:
- You receive extensive and intensive job training by your colleagues at our locations in Lüneburg, Potsdam, Velbert or Stuttgart
- You get the opportunity to work at an established and strong growth company
- You become part of an expert team where lively exchange and mutual support are a given
- You get the opportunity to take on challenging, responsible and varied tasks at an early stage
- You benefit from high self-responsibility and flat hierarchies
- You receive an attractive salary, in line with the industry standard and commensurate to your qualifications, as well as a BMW company car
Securepoint offers customers a wide portfolio of network security, WLAN management and email archiving products that are delivered preconfigured as hardware appliance, virtual and cloud solutions. With annual double-digit growth and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention, we have been a strong and well-known brand for many years in our markets in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Support and training is provided for systems houses as part of our partner programme. Our products and solutions are used by both small and medium-sized companies in all sectors and also by companies operating on a global scale. Our 20,000-plus customer base includes corporations, small and medium-sized businesses from industry/trade, public authorities/ministries, universities, hospitals and educational institutions, as well as chains or small companies from craft enterprise, law offices, offices, doctor’s practices and sales offices. Securepoint products are sold indirectly via distributors, specialist retailers and systems houses. We have many plans in store for the future and would like to count on your assistance as a (Senior) Key Account Manager B-to-B Germany (m/f).
If this position challenges you and matches both your qualifications and professional objectives, then we look forward to your application! Please send all necessary documents to:
Or by email to: email@example.com
Please send only PDF documents.
Due to the current security situation (encryption trojans), we only accept PDF documents and written applications.